Lifestyle Media Group is the largest and fastest-growing magazine publisher in South Florida. Its 13 titles include the company’s flagship publication, South Florida Business & Wealth—as well as Las Olas Lifestyle, honored in 2018 by the Florida Magazine Association as Best Overall Magazine in the entire state (in its circulation category). The company boasts eight magazines under its Lifestyle banner. In addition to Las Olas Lifestyle, other South Florida markets served include Boca Raton/Delray Beach; Weston; Parkland/Coral Springs; West Broward; Doral; Pinecrest/Coral Gables; and Aventura. The circulation of the eight Lifestyle titles, combined, exceeds more than 140,000—with an overall readership in excess of 500,000.
Content inside Lifestyle seeks to connect people and businesses in South Florida to their respective communities. Our publications do that with a well-curated mix of articles that touch on categories including dining, arts and entertainment, health/wellness, fashion, retail, philanthropy, real estate/development, nightlife, the social scene—as well as investigative stories. Lifestyle distinguishes itself through its stellar writing and storytelling, as well as its creative design and photography.
At the 2018 Charlie Awards, the annual statewide ceremony of the Florida Magazine Association, Las Olas Lifestyle earned 11 honors—10 were first-place Charlie Awards, more than any magazine in the state. In addition to the prestigious Best Overall Magazine award, Las Olas Lifestyle earned first-place nods for Best Overall Writing and Best Special Theme recognition for our April 2018 issue, which was dedicated to the Parkland community in the aftermath of the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Between 2018 and 2020, Las Olas Lifestyle earned a combined 24 FMA honors—including 14 Charlie Awards.
Other publications in the Lifestyle Media Group stable include: Tampa Bay Business & Wealth and the South Florida Legal Guide.
1st Place Honors for Lifestyle
FMA Charlie Awards
• Best Overall Magazine (2018): Las Olas Lifestyle magazine
• Best Overall Writing (2018): Las Olas Lifestyle magazine
• Best Special Theme Issue (2018): Las Olas Lifestyle magazine; April 2018 issue dedicated to the Parkland community
• Best Feature (2018): Las Olas Lifestyle magazine; “Truth to Power,” by Kevin Kaminski, July 2017
• Best In-Depth Reporting (2018): Las Olas Lifestyle magazine; “Predators at the Gate,” by Lisa Lucas and Andrea Richard, Feb. 2018
• Best Column (2018): Las Olas Lifestyle magazine; “Editor’s Letter,” by Kevin Kaminski
• Best Traditional Illustration (2018): Las Olas Lifestyle magazine; “Predators at the Gate,” by Frank Papandrea, Feb. 2018
• Best Use of Photography (2018): Las Olas Lifestyle magazine; “Stories from Parkland,” by Melanie Smit, Jeff Vespa, Ian Witlen and Eduardo Schneider, April 2018
• Best Single Feature Image (2018): Las Olas Lifestyle magazine; Emma Gonzalez photo, by Jeff Vespa, April 2018
• Best Design—Department (2018): Las Olas Lifestyle magazine; “The Dish,” by Evelyn Suarez and Melanie Smit
• Best Column (2019): Las Olas Lifestyle magazine; “Editor’s Letter,” by Kevin Kaminski
• Best Design—Department (2019): Las Olas Lifestyle magazine; “The Goods,” by Evelyn Suarez
• Best Advertisement For a Client (2019): Las Olas Lifestyle magazine; Trinity, by Alexander Hernandez
• Best Single Feature Image (2020): Las Olas Lifestyle magazine; “Art That Advocates”