After opening the Cultural Arts Center last year, John Knox Village continues its commitment to enriching the cultural arts scene in Pompano Beach. Previous performances have included The Latin Divos, The American Sirens, Brazilian Voices, Choir! Choir! Choir! and The Chocolate Nutcracker. Its Jazz Series also featured performances by Ed Calle and the Mamblue Big Band, Carol Bufford, Ashley Pezzotti, and Tito Puente, Jr. and his Latin Jazz Ensemble.
While the Cultural Arts Center has benefitted JKV’s residents, the retirement community’s commitment to broaden the Pompano Beach cultural arts scene is open for all to enjoy.
Upcoming performances include:
- Shades of Bublé at 7 p.m. on Feb. 9
- Fushu Daiko at 7 p.m. on Feb. 17
- Glyn Dryhurst Dixieland Jazz Band: Mardi Gras at 7 p.m. on Feb. 21
- Florida Grand Opera’s Studio Artists at 7 p.m. on Feb. 23
- JKV Dance Series Premiere: All that Jazz Swing Dance at 7 p.m. on Feb. 28
For more informaiton, visit Johnknoxvillage.com/events/