Zero Willpower Tips to Successful Weight Loss Part 2
Personal Trainer/Nutritional Therapist
Host/Executive Producer of the award winning HHS Makeover TV Series
FB: Happy Healthy Stronger
There are some hidden truths to natural weight loss that are so simple they are often overlooked!
Here are some zero willpower tips to get you going effortlessly! No crazy fad diets…just a lifestyle shift!
If you missed last month’s issue, here is a quick recap on the first two tips and here are three more!
1) Drink more water! Why, you ask? Because thirst is often masked by hunger…. Extra calories you will end up consuming! Drink half your weight in ounces!
2) Get enough sleep! When you are tired, your body needs instant fuel to stay awake! You will crave the instant fuel in the form of simple carbohydrates like chips, cookies, cakes, muffins, pasta, breads….and white anything! Again, extra calories you can avoid if you sleep well and enough!
3) NEVER bring it home!!!! The golden LINZI RULE! I can promise you that you will more than likely not change out of your PJ’s to go to the store at 10pm if you are craving chips! However, if they are in your home…I can promise you, you’ll be eating them! …consider the easy access as an extra pound or two!!!
4) Never shop hungry!!!! The worst thing we can do is go to the supermarket hungry!!!! We end up buying all sorts of dangerous yummies that would not have been on our list!!!
5) Get satiated at the cellular level!!!! When you eat majorly rich nutrient dense foods, you’re satisfied at the cellular level and you will CRAVE LESS! Green juices, fruits, and veggies included into your diet are best for this!
Brilliant easy ways to decrease your calories and get healthy, lean and beautiful!
With the loving desire to make a difference in your life,
Linzi Martinez, CPT, NT
BE RIDICULOUSLY ALIVE!