About Dental Implants
Andrew Forrest, D.M.D., M.S., 1500 DENTAL
1500 N Federal Hwy.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
The next best thing to your natural teeth are dental implants. They are designed to look, feel, and function just like your real teeth to bring you the highest level of comfort and confidence in your smile.
Five Reasons Why Dental implants Are So Popular:
1. Natural look and comfortable fit – Since dental implants look, feel, and function like your natural teeth, patients are able to smile, eat and engage in social activities with complete confidence. No more worrying about how your smile looks or whether your teeth will fall out.
2. Long-lasting and reliable – With proper care and maintenance, dental implants last longer than conventional restorations like crowns, bridges, or fillings. Dental implants have been thoroughly researched over the last 40 years by dentists worldwide.
3. High success rate – Well planned and cared for dental implants offer a 98% success rate. As dental implant technology, research, and techniques improve, so do their popularity. Dental implants are the most predictable procedure completed in dentistry.
4. Improved ability to eat and chew – Dental implants are anchored in your jaw bone just like the root of natural teeth. Replacing missing teeth with implants allow you to chew your food better and to speak more clearly.
5. Improved facial and bone features – Dental implants preserve your remaining natural teeth by avoiding the need to cut down adjacent teeth for conventional bridgework. They also preserve your jaw bone.
All of the above-mentioned advantages make dental implants one of the best ways to invest in your long-term oral health.
Dr. Forrest is the Clinical Director of 1500 DENTAL. For more than 10 years, Dr. Forrest has been one of Florida’s leading dentists treating some of the most challenging cases. Using a multi-specialist approach, his practice is comprised of a team of doctors that include five advanced trained dentists who focus on general, cosmetic, orthodontic, and implant dentistry.