Located at the East Miami Hotel in Brickell, Quinto is an elevated South American rooftop restaurant offering patrons polished service, robust and flavorful cuisine prepared in its signature open-fire-style kitchen, and a distinctive blend of rustic charm and casual comfort. Adding to its hearty selections, Quinto has launched a variety of new summer dishes, introduced Wednesday Night Programming and added a Pre-Fixe Lunch Menu to its offerings.
New Menu Offerings: Quinto offers a bevy of options, including an array of new dishes just added to the menu:
- Quinto Panzanella — yellow tomato, llajua sauce, artisan roasted bread, marinated feta, herb oil
- Calamar a la Plancha — seared calamari with avocado, barley, black romesco sauce
- Coliflor Adobada — roasted cauliflower, adobo, sesame & cauliflower purée, almonds
- Langostino Tigre y Tagliatelle — Nigerian tiger prawn atop squid ink tagliatelle with a luscious lobster reduction sauce
Wednesday Night Programming: The lively weekly Wednesday night “Noches de Brasa y Son,” an under-the-stars serenade by Trio Salsason. Starting at 7:30 p.m. and continuing throughout the night, the sounds of the city will take a backseat to live traditional Cuban music, salsa, danzón, and rumba. Standout signature cocktails include The Hot Brit — London Dry gin, cucumber and lime juices, and jalapeno; La Revancha del Anana — silver tequila, strawberry, pineapple juice, chili liqueur, and hibiscus syrup; Chili Rita — reposado tequila, red wine, Thai chili, lime juice, and agave syrup as well as generous sangria Pitchers, including the Clerico — white wine, creme de Cassis, green and red apple, fresh lemon and orange juice.
Pre-fixe Lunch Menu: Launched just in time for summer is Quinto’s new three-course “Almuerzo Sobre la Marcha” ($30 per person) lunch menu available Monday through Friday from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. This lunch menu offers a choice of one appetizer – options that rotate throughout the week – one main course and a dessert. Guests can look forward to daily lunch entrees options, including the following:
- Monday: Sandwich de Ojo de Bife, a prime rib sandwich, provolone cheese, and sauteed onions, served with French fries or roasted vegetables
- Tuesday: Filete de Branzino, grilled Mediterranean sea bass filet, served with couscous or roasted vegetables
- Wednesday: Entraña Argentina, 8oz Skirt steak, chimichurri, served with mashed potatoes or French fries
- Thursday: Mero a la Parrilla, 6oz Grilled grouper, chimichurri, served with couscous or sweet potato
- Friday: Milanesa de Pollo, breaded boneless chicken cutlet, Dijonnaise and criolla sauce, served with French fries or roasted vegetables
- Full Lunch Menu
Photo Credit: Quinto