The Lifestyle List
Friday, March 30 and Saturday, March 31
- A cantor leads a 30-minute service before the meal and haggadahs are provided. Shareable dishes include a Traditional Seder Plate consisting of lamb bone, romaine, charoset, curly parsley, horseradish, burnt egg and salt water; Gefilte Fish accompanied by beet horseradish and marinated carrots; Chopped Chicken Liver with caramelized onions and egg; and a Matzo Plate with charoset and Earth Balance “butter.” For the starter, Matzo Ball Soup will be served, and guests can choose between Slow Braised First Cut Brisket with traditional gravy; Apricot Glazed Half Roasted Chicken with thyme jus; and Grilled Faro Island Salmon with lemon olive oil emulsion for the main entrée. All main dishes will be served with Roasted Asparagus, Carrot Tzimmes and Passover Matzo Kugel. If patrons are opting for a vegan dinner, the restaurant will serve a Za’atar Roasted Eggplant and Vegetable Casserole with tomato confit. For a sweet treat to top off a delectable feast, guests can delight in Honey Cake, Halavah; Coconut Macaroons; or Chocolate Covered Coconut Macaroons.
- When: March 30 and March 31, 6 p.m.
- Where: Farmer’s Table, 1901 North Military Trail Boca Raton
- Tickets: $69 for adults and $32 for children under 10
- Info: farmerstableboca.com
- The menu includes a choice of appetizer, soup course, entree, and dessert with such items as whitefish and salmon terrine, chicken and duck liver, beef brisket, and Belgium chocolate parfait.
- When: March 30 and March 31
- Where: 4626 North Federal Highway, Lighthouse Point
- Tickets: $49 for adults and $19 for children under 12
- Info: lebistrorestaurant.com
- Holiday specials include brisket platter, baked salmon fillet, baked stuffed Atlantic cod and roasted Cornish game hen. Other menu items are herb-roasted chicken, matzo ball soup, chopped liver, chicken soup and gefilte fish. For dessert, enjoy coconut and chocolate macaroons.
- When: March 30 and March 31, 5 or 7:30 p.m. seating
- Where: 801 South University Drive, Plantation and 2880 North University Drive, Coral Springs
- Info: toojays.com
Sunday, April 1
Make your reservations for Easter Brunch
- Small plates include Bananas Foster French Toast, Red Velvet Pancakes, Crab Cake Eggs Benedict, Mini Lobster Panini, and Shrimp & Grits. The Easter Bunny takes photos with guests from 10 a.m.–1 p.m. Plus, an exciting gold Easter Egg Hunt will take place on the pool deck at 11 a.m. In addition, the brunch will feature relaxing live entertainment and complimentary valet service.
- When: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Where: Atlantic Hotel & Spa, 601 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale
- Tickets: $59 per adult, and $29 for children aged 12 and under
- Info: eatcoastal.com
Bubbles and Brunch at Lenore’s
- Chef Lenore Nolan-Ryan gives each diner an Easter egg filled with chocolate or gift certificates for cooking classes and cocktails. Her special Easter brunch menu includes Salmon en Croute, Scottish salmon wrapped in pastry served with cucumber dill sauce and a spring pea and asparagus salad ($16); Croque Madame, a classic French croissant sandwich with French ham, Gruyere cheese, and Bechamel sauce, topped with a perfectly poached egg ($15); Torta Milanese, French ham, Swiss cheese, roasted peppers, and a spinach and egg omelet in puff pastry ($15); and Artichoke Flower, served with creamed spinach, poached eggs, roasted tomatoes, lemon Hollandaise sauce, and a butter-fried baguette ($15).
- When: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Where: Galt Ocean Plaza at 3311 North Ocean Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale
- Info: 954.491.2340 for reservations; lenorenolanryan.com
Burlock Coast Seafare & Spirits
- Guests can choose from a variety of sweet and savory options from the Breakfast Station (available until 3PM); fresh pickings from the Micro Salad Station and Hammock Hallow Garden Bar or Charcuterie Display, Raw Bar, and Sushi & Dim Sum Station; and Lamb Leg or Ham at the Carving Stations. Children can also enjoy their favorites such as macaroni and cheese or chicken fingers at the Kids Buffet. Guests can finish with a multitude of decadent confections to choose from at the Dessert station.
- When: noon-8 p.m.
- Where: The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale,1 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd.
- Tickets: $105 per adult and $49 for children
- Info: (954) 302-6460; [email protected]; www.burlockcoast.com
- A four-station buffet with chilled appetizers featuring smoked salmon, gazpacho, raw bar and more; hot food featuring bread bowls, french toast, frittata, hash browns and more; action station featuring a herb roasted leg of lamb, whole roasted ham and a make your own avocado toast section; and desserts featuring banana cream pie, muffins, cookies and milk, rice krispie treats, passion fruit tarts and more. Guests can also order a la carte if preferred.
- When: noon-7 p.m.
- Where: 551 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale
- Tickets: $75 adults and $29 children
- Info: terramarefl.com
Point Royal at the Diplomat Beach Resort
- After meeting the Easter Bunny and snapping a photo with him at Diplomat’s Lobby, head to Chef Geoffrey Zakarian’s Coastal American restaurant. Standout dishes include peppercorn prime ribeye, the fried oyster po’ boy, roasted lamb leg, Grand Marnier crème brûlée, pot de fleur cake pops and much more.
- Where: 3555 S Ocean Drive, Hollywood
- Tickets: $50; $25 children 12 and under; bottomless mimosas for $20
- Info: diplomatresort.com
- Savory dishes include the Crab and Avocado Benedict with tomato hollandaise ($18), the Short Rib Benedict on potato pancake ($15), Cuban Style Egg Sandwich with a fried egg ($14), and Vanilla French Toast with dulce de leche ($14).
- When: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Where: 401 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale
- Info: steak954.com
Brimstone Woodfire Grill
- Menu items include Shrimp & Grits, Brunch Flatbread, and Thick Cut French Toast accompanied by bottomless mimosas. In addition, dinner menu items will be offered all day. The Easter festivities will also include egg painting for children and live Jazz.
- Where: Brimstone Woodfire Grill, 14575 SW 5th St., Pembroke Pines
- Info: brimstonewoodfiregrill.com
Seminole Casino Coconut Creek
- The casino’s dining venues offer special menus on the holiday including brunch and dinner (with Maine lobster, a one pound Caribbean lobster tail and herb-crusted Colorado lamb loin) at NYY Steak; sea scallop, lamb tenderloin and limoncello cheesecake at Sorrisi; snow crab legs, beef brisket and seared swordfish at Fresh Harvest; and spring shrimp salad and mahi-mahi with watermelon salsa at 1st Street Deli.
- Where: 5550 NW 40 St., Coconut Creek
- Info: Check CasinoCoco.com for details
- Bring the kids to meet the Easter Bunny and participate in an egg hunt on Shooters’ picturesque waterfront lawn. Plus, an all-day buffet.
- When: 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Where: 3033 NE 32nd Ave., Fort Lauderdale
- Tickets: $59
- Info: 954.566.2855; www.shooterswaterfront.com
- An Asian take on Easter favorites including Eggs Benedict ($16) with Chinese 5-spice biscuits, sweet soy glazed pork belly, red curry hollandaise, and a spicy plantain hash; Black Sesame Pancakes ($14) banana brulee, Chinese sausage butter, and bird chili maple syrup; Matcha Waffle ($12) with seasonal mixed berries, sweet red bean and bird chili maple syrup. Thai-inspired dishes will include the Korean Short Ribs & Eggs ($14) — jo shu jang marinated ribs served with a sunny-side up egg; Miso Ramen($15) — sliced pork belly, marinated bamboo, bean sprouts, seaweed, and a soft-boiled egg in a savory miso broth; and Steak & Eggs Fried Rice — grilled skirt steak, fried egg, tomatoes, and scallions. A sushi menu will also be available upon request.
- When: 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Where: 1854 Bay Road, Miami Beach
- Info: http://naiyara.com/
Forte Dei Marmi
- An Easter brunch menu created by Two Michelin Star Chef Antonio Mellino with organic, local ingredients.
- When: 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Where: 1666 Kennedy Causeway, Suite 703, Miami Beach
- Tickets: $85 for adults and $30 for children’s menu
- Info: [email protected]; 786.276.3095
Vida at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- The annual celebration includes an Easter Egg Hunt at from 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. at the kid’s pool. After the hunt, kids are invited to stay and participate in interactive games, crafts, live music and much more. Buffet includes an omelet station, tapas, a carving station with honey-glazed ham and more.
- When: noon-4 p.m.
- Where: 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
- Tickets: $68 for adults and $34 for children
- Info: (305) 674-4730; fontainebleau.com/easter
Pullman Miami Hotel
- For a grown-up Easter, try the Carrot Mimosa or Easter Basket cocktail (pictured) for $9 to rouse your Easter spirits.
- Where: 5800 Blue Lagoon Drive, Miami
- Info: tinyurl.com/zfd66po
National Hotel’s Tamara Bistro
- Guests enjoy the ultimate jazz experience at the historic Art Deco hotel as they sing along with Dave Attelan & The Magic Vocals and enjoy contemporary international cuisine.
- When: 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Where: 1677 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
- Tickets: $49 and bottomless mimosas for $20
- Info: 305-532-2311; nationalhotel.com/tamara/
Bird and Bone at The Confidante Miami Beach
- Specials include Lamb & Waffles (Roasted American Lamb Rack, Sweet Potato Waffle, Garlic Brussel Sprouts, Rosemary Maple Syrup) for $28 and a Hummingbird Bundt Cake (Pineapple, Banana, White Chocolate Frosting, Candied Pecan Ice Cream) for $10.
- Where: 4041 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- Info: 305.424.1234
Bazaar Mar by Jose Andres
- Enjoy King Crab, a selection of oysters; caviar display, ceviche, a pancake station and Russ and Daughters’ Smoked Salmon Tartar.
- Where: SLS Brickell, 1300 S. Miami Ave., Miami
- When: 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Tickets: $65 for adults; $25 for children under 12
- Info: 305.239.1320