Casa Sensei in Fort Lauderdale Launches Interactive Wagyu Experience
The new offerings feature custom cooking tools and Japanese whiskey pairing options
Casa Sensei, a Pan-Asian and Latin eatery in Fort Lauderdale, recently unveiled its wagyu experience to provide guests with a unique way of enjoying premium A5 Japanese wagyu beef. The new interactive grilling and tasting experience enables patrons to grill their own portions of wagyu ($99 for 5 ounces and $179 for 10 ounces) via a smokeless grill on their table.
Casa Sensei provides a certificate of authenticity of A5 Japanese wagyu beef to patrons for full transparency. The special wagyu menu features a copper-plated Casa Sensei logo, showcasing the certificate, a map of the different Japanese wagyu beef regions and instructions on how to cook the meat properly.
The interactive experience includes:
- Japanese A5 wagyu beef, BMS (Beef Marbling Scale) 8 to 12 (will vary depending on availability)
- Japanese smokeless grill on the table
- Four different gourmet steak knives to choose from, presented when the experience is requested
- Black forks exclusive to this experience and gold tongs to cook the meat
- Three different salts: Himalayan pink sea salt, course Mediterranean sea salt and black Hawaiian sea salt
- Served sides of sautéed baby bok choy and Casa fried rice
Guests can also upgrade their experience by adding a Japanese whiskey flight for $75. The wagyu experience will be available every Friday through Sunday. For reservations, call 954-530-4176.
Photo Credit: Casa Sensei