Boca Raton-based Office Depot recently donated $200,000 to youth-focused nonprofits and select Boys & Girls Clubs across the United States. The benevolent effort, intended to keep underserved children engaged throughout the summer with educational programs, included donations to the following South Florida nonprofits:
• Boys & Girls Clubs of Broward County
• Boys & Girls Clubs of Palm Beach County
• Junior Achievement of South Florida
• United Way of Palm Beach County
• YMCA of South Palm Beach County.
• Path to College
• Boca Chamber of Commerce’s Golden Bell Education Foundation
“Despite the new set of challenges brought on by these uncertain times, we remain committed to investing in our youth and providing resources that will help them to feel empowered, confident and ready to tackle the new school year,” said Gerry Smith, chief executive officer for Office Depot Inc.