Soaring Achievement at 321 at Water’s Edge
321 at Water’s Edge makes a major residential statement in Fort Lauderdale
SobelCo, one of the region’s largest developers for more than a half-century, has added to Fort Lauderdale’s residential skyline with the official completion of 321 at Water’s Edge, an exclusive collection of 23 waterfront condominium estate homes (321 N. Birch Road; 321island.com).
The luxury project, perched along the Intracoastal Waterway, includes three penthouses. Adding to the splendor of the flow-through residences—which run from 2,600 square feet to 3,800 square feet—is a “haven of coastal calm” courtesy of award-winning Interiors by Steven G. Think contemporary furnishings, natural walnut and white driftwood finishes, marble surfaces, custom-design area rugs, and European fabrics that add pops of blues and greens.
“There’s nothing better to stand the test of time than warmth and neutrals,” Steven G. says of the design palette. “When you have views that are really spectacular, you want to make the view a part of your interior, so that the [outdoor life] becomes a part of the indoors.”
Residents at 321 at Water’s Edge can expect their share of first-class amenities. Highlights include:
• A private wine club and lounge—with a personal wine locker for each residence.
• Community sky-view terrace with lounge areas and a summer kitchen.
• Pool and whirlpool bath area overlooking the Intracoastal.
• Fitness center with an ocean view.
• 24-hour valet/concierge attendant.
• Private marina with boat slips that accommodate yachts up to 70 feet.
Fully furnished residences are available, priced from $2.3 million.