British Moscow Mule from Cocktails at The Lincoln Eatery (featured image)
1 lime wedge
½ ounce lime juice
1 ounce gin
6 ounces ginger beer
- Take a glass of your choice, and carefully add ice to the glass.
- Add the lime juice, gin, and ginger beer and stir to combine.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
Tamarindo Margarita from The Drawing Room at the Shelborne South Beach
2 oz Alipus Mezcal
.5 oz Tamarind Paste
.5 oz Canela Agave
.75 oz Lime
1 Dash of Angostura Bitters
Garnish: Double Ginger Candy and Lime Wheel
- Coat the rim of a rocks glass with salt, fill with ice and set aside.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a shaker and fill with fresh ice.
- Shake and strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and double ginger candy.
Secret Garden Cocktail from Villa Azur
2 oz Santa teresa 1796 rum
1 oz Fresh carrot juice
1/2 oz Sugar Cane syrup
12 Fresh Mint Leaves
Fresh ginger paste
Half bar spoon of Lime Zest
- Combine ingredients in shaker
- Shake ingredients to mix
- Pour into Martini glass and garnish with carrot a