Here’s the latest information about restaurant openings and promotions
- American Social: Prior to the opening of its Las Olas location on Monday (May 18), American Social completed a hospital-grade disinfection and sanitization treatment meant to protect surfaces from picking up pathogens like COVID-19. The treatment, courtesy of National Bio-Defense in West Palm Beach, is used by the U.S. Department of Defense and U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs. The restaurant’s Brickell location will undergo the same process prior to its opening on Wednesday, May 27.
- The Restaurant People: TRP’s stable of Broward-based restaurants began reopening Monday (May 18), starting with Spatch Grilled Peri-Peri Chicken at Flagler Village. Tuesday (May 19) will see the returns of Tarpon River Brewing and Casablanca Café. On Wednesday (May 20), Java & Jam will open its doors, followed on Thursday (May 21) by Yolo, S3 Sun Surf Sand and Boatyard. As part of the reopening festivities, TRP is offering The Restaurant Phoenix Card to loyal guests; upon receiving the card, guests will receive 30% off their check on the first visit, 25% off on the second visit, 20% off on the third visit and 15% off on the fourth visit. Guests must sign up for the offer by Wednesday (May 20) and can do so via Instagram where the link is featured in the bio.
- Tap 42: The restaurant’s locations in Aventura, Coral Springs, Doral and Fort Lauderdale reopened on Monday (May 18). The Coral Gables outpost opens on Wednesday (May 20), with the Midtown Miami location set for May 27. Tables are 6 feet apart at all locations, and the Tap 42 team is following all CDC and state regulations.
- Beach House Pompano Beach: The restaurant, which also opened Monday (May 18) at 50% occupancy, is offering 20% off for all first responders. Hours will be Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hooters: The chain’s new location at Waterways Shoppes in Weston (2282 Weston Road) opens Tuesday (May 19) with to-go and delivery options. Customers can place orders at hooterstogo.com or call 954.990.7047.