Fort Lauderdale’s free Sunday Jazz Brunch is making its triumphant return this Sunday at Esplanade Park. The signature event was last held on March 1, 2020, which was the last gathering the city produced before the COVID-19 pandemic ended any social gatherings for months.
While the pandemic persists, the live outdoor concert series will push forward from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the first Sunday of each month. Local artists will perform on three different stages allowing attendees to set up a picnic with lawn chairs and friends to enjoy the performances along Fort Lauderdale’s Riverwalk. Well-behaved pets are permitted to attend.
The event is sponsored by Revolution Live and features items from local merchants and food offerings from area restaurants. Scheduled performances include:
- Esplanade Stage – Blues Therapy & Jazz
- C. Hoffmann Gazebo – Glyn Dryhurst Swingtet
- Peck Courtyard – Jazz Survivors
- Esplanade Stage – Jeff Prine Group featuring Carrie Furman
- C. Hoffmann Gazebo – RD Project
- Peck Courtyard – Peter Betan Trio
- Esplanade Stage – Davis & Dow
- C. Hoffmann Gazebo – Didier Labossiere Project
- Peck Courtyard – Tommy Nehls Band
- Esplanade Stage – Valerie Tyson Band
- C. Hoffmann Gazebo – Martin Hand Quartet
- Peck Courtyard – Mari Bell Quintet
For more information, visit here.