After its recent completion, The LOOP (Las Olas Oceanside Park) on Fort Lauderdale Beach stands ready to host a myriad of events to entertain beach visitors. On Sunday, Nov. 7, the community is invited to participate in The Amazing Hunt: FTLBeach, a scavenger hunt content with nearly $12,000 in prizes.
The contest involves groups of two to four people solving clever clues and riddles that will lead them around many of the city’s sights and landmarks along Fort Lauderdale Beach. Starting at 9:30 a.m., teams will work together until 11:30 a.m. to solve the clues and complete tasks to score the most points while exploring Fort Lauderdale Beach. Teams are encouraged to dress in matching colors or themes with surprise bonus points available. Participation is limited to the first 300 people who register. Teams that complete their tasks in the least amount of time will qualify for their share of nearly $12,000 in prizes, which include:
- Two-night stay at the W Fort Lauderdale ($3,100 value)
- Two-night stay at Marriot Harbor Beach Resort & Spa ($1,200 value)
- 2 Two-day / one-night stay plus breakfast for two at B Ocean Resort ($1,200 value)
- Two-night stay at Plunge Beach Resort ($1,000 value)
- Two-night stay including resort fees and self-parking daily, at Bahia Mar a Doubletree by Hilton ($1,000 value)
- Two-night stay with breakfast for two daily at Kimpton The Goodland Fort Lauderdale ($1,000 value)
- Beach Place Shop, Dine, Stay Experience ($500 value)
- Boucher Brothers Beach Bash Package on Fort Lauderdale Beach with 10 luxury lounge chairs, five umbrellas and a queen size day bed with cabana coverage ($550 value)
- Two-night stay at Courtyard by Marriot Fort Lauderdale Beach ($500 value)
- $250 gift card to Spazio Italian Restaurant & Wine Lounge, Café Ibiza or Solluna Mexica Cantina
- Challenge prizes from Broward B Cycle, Water Taxi and more will also be given out.
- Participants will also have the opportunity to enter a raffle for the chance to win two three-day general admission tickets to Tortuga Music Festival (a $550 value). Fifty tickets will be available at $50 each.
Proceeds benefit The LOOP and the Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce Beach Council.
The LOOP (Las Olas Oceanside Park) was recently launched in the Central Beach area of Fort Lauderdale to provide public green spaces along with the Intracoastal Promenade, Las Olas Beach Garage Sunset Terrace and DC Alexander Park. The four locations will offer a bevy of year-round activities and oceanfront entertainment, including food events, fitness classes, art shows, live music and environmental causes.
For more information and to register, please visit theloopflb.com/events/the-amazing-hunt/