Though the coronavirus has disrupted live theater all over the world, the Wick Theatre and Costume Museum in Boca Raton has made plans to keep shows going through the shutdown and the gradual reopening of South Florida.
To best serve the public, Managing Executive Producer Marilynn Wick recently announced new dates for upcoming performances. While the theater’s Cabaret series will continue through the fall, the postponed seventh season will finish in spring 2021 while the eighth season will move one year to fall 2021.
Below are the rescheduled dates:
- Mamma Mia: Jan. 7-Feb. 14, 2021
Postponed season 7 shows will be the following:
- A Chorus Line: March 4-April 4, 2021
- Nunsense: April 15-May 9, 2021
- Christine Pedi: Feb. 19-20, 2021
The new performance dates for season 8 are as follows:
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Oct.14-Nov.14, 2021
- I Love a Piano: Nov. 26-Dec. 19, 2021
- January Blockbuster Show, (TBA): Jan. 6-Feb. 13, 2022
- Damn Yankees: March 3-April 3, 2022
- Smokey Joe’s Café: April 21-May 15, 2022
For details and tickets, visit The Wick here.