Patients will now have more options regarding where they can receive the COVID-19 vaccine after MD NOW® expanded its vaccination sites in South Florida. As the largest urgent care provider in Florida, MD NOW® will offer Moderna at previous locations and Johnson & Johnson vaccines at three new sites.
“These vaccines are effective at preventing COVID-19 and are an important tool to helping us get our lives back to normal,” says Dr. Jeffrey Collins, MD Now’s chief medical officer. “At MD Now, we are doing our part to make them easily accessible and giving people a choice of which particular vaccine they would like to receive.”
The new sites that will be administering the single-dose vaccine from Johnson & Johnson are at:
- West Flagler – 9971 W. Flagler St. B-240, Miami, FL 33172
- Margate South – 2980 U.S. 441, Margate, FL 33063
- West Palm Beach – 2007 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd., West Palm Beach, FL 33409
The previous locations will continue to offer the 2-dose Moderna vaccine at:
- Le Jeune – 150 NW 42nd Ave., Miami, FL 33126
- Tamarac – 4640 W Commercial Blvd. Tamarac, FL 33319
- Dania Beach – 1780 Stirling Rd #105, Dania Beach, FL 33004
- Boynton Beach East – 1625 S Federal Hwy., Boynton Beach, FL 33435
- Palm Beach Gardens East – 2534 PGA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Appointments are no longer needed for those interested in receiving the vaccine, but they must meet state and local requirements with proof of medical insurance.
For more information, visit www.MDNow.com