Annual JA World Uncorked Event Deemed a Success
The yearly fundraiser helps provide funding for JA Programs
Junior Achievement of South Florida raised over $300,000 during JA World Uncorked, the JA Circle of Wise Women Signature Event, to help support its educational programs. The Jan. 29 event was attended by nearly 500 guests who were able to experience delicious food prepared by four culinary chefs from some of South Florida’s finest restaurants. Thanks to Presenting Sponsor Breakthru Beverage Florida, attendees also enjoyed a wide range of premier wines, champagne and spirits, with craft beers served by Funky Buddha Brewery.
Co-Chairs for the event were Lisa Duke, Alyssa Lovitt and Susan Renneisen. Renneisen and the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino were keys in making the event experience genuinely remarkable. Other highlights from the event included:
- Florescue Family Foundation Sponsor Lounge
- Susan Rindley’s 360 Photo Booth and Champagne “Welcome” Bar
- Complimentary Valet Courtesy of Rick Case Automotive Group
- Christine Speedy’s ESG Safe Disco Lounge
- Exotech, Dickinson Wright, Bob and Sandra Moss’s Disco Lounge
- Bob Birdsong’s Private Stash Game
- Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital “Joe to Go Coffee Station”
- Daoud’s Fine Jewelry Raffle
- An Auction and Live Entertainment
Learn more about the Junior Achievement of South Florida by visiting JAsouthflorida.org.