Galleria Fort Lauderdale’s Men of Style event has announced the lineup of honorees for its 16th annual event. The Galleria has hosted the event for the last 15 years to help showcase prominent men positively impacting the South Florida community. Last year’s record-breaking event raised over $203,000 for 12 local charities that affect the quality of life for those they serve and the community.
“We’re thrilled to be hosting our fun and fashionable Men of Style for its 16th year, which is a testament to and celebration of the achievements of 12 philanthropic men and the charitable nonprofits they serve,” Melissa Milroy says, senior marketing manager at Galleria Fort Lauderdale. “Galleria Fort Lauderdale is a steadfast community partner committed to making a difference year-round. We are grateful to continuing sponsor Signature Grand and our many supporters that make this a most memorable and meaningful event.”
The runway show lasts from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 1, at Galleria Fort Lauderdale. Tickets go on sale on Oct. 12 and are $150 per person, including complimentary valet parking. Online voting, $25 per vote, will be available as well. Attendees can experience gourmet selections from area restaurants, an open bar with Stoli Vodka, and wines from Cooper’s Hawk Winery and Restaurants, plus live entertainment. The highlight of the evening will be the fashion runway show featuring the Men of Style honorees wearing the season’s top trending styles from Macy’s and Dillard’s.
The 12 influential South Florida men include:
- Chris Caputo, Wilton Manors City Commissioner (The Pride Center at Equality Park)
- David Cooley, Owner/Agent, State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Pompano Beach (Henderson Behavioral Health)
- Gregg Goldstein, Chief Strategy Officer, EM Consulting Group (Leadership Broward Foundation)
- Andre Gonzalez, Project Wealth Advisor, Synovus Bank (Florida Children’s Theatre)
- David Greenberg, President, Greenberg Capital and Strategic Advisor, Florida Panthers Hockey Team (Junior Achievement of South Florida)
- Chris Hawk, Interventional Cardiologist, MSPB Cardiology Group (Jack & Jill Center)
- Jorge Hernandez, Vice President of Supply Chain Services and Chief Procurement Officer, Broward Health (Children’s Diagnostic & Treatment Center)
- Mike Linder, Owner, SilverLining Inflight Catering, JET Runway Café, YOT, Canyon and Event Effects Group (Kids In Distress)
- Justin Nepola, Attorney, Nepola Yonta Attorneys at Law (FLITE Center)
- Marc Spoto, AVP of Marketing, JM&A Group (HANDY)
- David Smith, Executive Vice President and CFO, Memorial Healthcare System (Art and Culture Center/Hollywood)
- Andrew Wurtele, Private Investor (Heart Gallery of Broward)
More information is available by calling (954) 564-1036 or by visiting Galleriamall-fl.com.