For those seeking a dine-in Thanksgiving meal on Thanksgiving Day, La Goulue in Palm Beach will be open to serve dinner. The French bistro offers a full bar with a specialty cocktail menu and an extensive wine and champagne list, including more than 20 wines by the glass. The restaurant debuted in Palm Beach in October 2020 as a clone to its popular crown jewel in the heart of Manhattan.
Its Thanksgiving special menu will feature:
- Pumpkin Veloute with smoked Gouda and served with Serrano chips
- Roasted Turkey Breast served with portobello mushroom and brioche stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, traditional gravy and a cranberry glaze.
- Butternut Squash Risotto with pecorino shavings
- Chocolate and Marshmallow Lava Cake with crème anglaise
- Pumpkin cheesecake with cranberry gel
La Goulue’s Thanksgiving Day hours are from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. For reservations, please visit OpenTable.com or call 561.284.6292. La Goulue is located at 288 S. County Road in Palm Beach.