Mizner Park will be painted pink throughout October to recognize Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The facility will also host daily and nightly events, as well as a unique program benefiting breast cancer programs and services at Boca Raton Regional Hospital.
Participating Mizner Park restaurants are offering pink specialty cocktails and merchants for pink merchandise specials and special events. For every specialty cocktail purchase, a portion of proceeds will be donated to the Boca Raton Regional Hospital Foundation (BRRHF). All coins dropped in Mizner Park fountains throughout October will also be donated to the BRRHF.
Participating restaurants include:
- Max’s Grille – Cosmo for the Cure ($2 donation per sale)
- Cielito Artisan Pops – Pink Lemonade Pop ($1 donation per sale)
- Subculture Coffee – Rose Cardamon Latte ($3 donation per sale)
- Sloan’s – Strawberry Smoothie ($2 donation per sale)
- Kapow! Asian Noodle Bar – London Rose ($2 donation per sale)
Participating retailers include:
- Gramercy Salon – Show your support and shop the “Pink Shelf” with 20% off select items with a portion to benefit BRRHF.
- Egg New York – 20% off anything pink with a piece of sales donated to BRRHF.
- Cotton Natural – 10% of sales to be presented to BRRHF.
- Sugarboo – A percentage of Sugarboo’s “I Believe in Pink” Audrey Hepburn collection will be donated to BRRHF.