Get Your Feast On
Rocco’s Tacos in Boca has something special in mind for the rest of July
The month-long Bon Appétit Boca celebration is coming to an end, but there’s still time for foodies in South Palm Beach County to take advantage of some sweet culinary deals.
Look no further than Rocco’s Tacos & Tequila Bar (Shops at Boca Center, 5250 Town Center Circle). The popular authentic Mexican restaurant’s three-course Bon Appétit tasting menu ($45 per person) puts an impressive spin on the sometimes-restrictive prix-fixe concept.
Diners can choose one hearty item in each of the following three categories:
Antojitos & Botanas
- Flautas: Three flour tortillas filled and rolled, fried crispy with pollo and salsa chile de árbol
- Nachos: Choice of plain, beef or chicken served with sour cream, black beans, guacamole, pico de gallo, chihuahua cheese, pickled jalapenos, chile de árbol, and chipotle salsas)
- Camarones Al Ajillo: Shrimp sautéed with garlic, chile de árbol, lemon, tequila, corn tortillas
- Tacos De Casa Platter: Pollo, cochinitas achiote, carne molida, hongos, chorizo, camarones, carne asada, or pescado served on flour tortillas or gluten-free corn tortillas; served with pico de gallo, cilantro, pickled red onions and cotija cheese toppings; includes a side of yellow rice and black beans or ensalada mixta
- Enchiladas: Two corn tortillas rolled in sauce, baked with chihuahua cheese, served with beans and yellow rice; served with your choice of chicken, pork or vegetarian
- Al Carbon Chicken: Grilled chicken breast, yellow rice, black beans, plantains, pickled red onions and chimichurri
- Mexican Chocolate Brownie Sundae: Vanilla ice cream, dulce de leche, buñuelos, whipped cream and honey salted peanuts
- Charley’s Churros: Mexican-Style donuts, cinnamon caramel sauce, chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Tres Leches Cake: Traditional three milks cake, meringue, fresh bananas and strawberries
Visit roccostacos.com/location/roccos-tacos-boca-raton for additional restaurant info.