Soon-to-Open Hillsboro Beach Resort Offers Pet Package for First Guests
The new hotel is located on the peninsula known as Millionaire’s Mile
With the new Hillsboro Beach Resort set to open in October, the hospitality venue wants to ensure dog-loving guests can also enjoy the hotel’s amenities and beachfront location when it launches. The “Bow WOW” package offers a variety of perks for travelers and their furry friends, including:
- Reduced resort pet fee of $75 per stay
- Courtesy plastic disposable bags, puppy pads, and a local dog-walking map
- One “Made in USA” plush dog toy
- Room service daily
- A pet dinner meal using human grade meats and vegetables for up to two pets
- One paw-print snuggle blanket
- A do-not-disturb pet doorknob hanger
With its prime location along the Hillsboro Mile, Hillsboro Beach Resort is situated between numerous oceanfront mansions. It offers 99 luxurious guestrooms, studios and suites featuring plush linens, French terry-lined robes, smart TVs, mini-refrigerators and luxury bathrooms with rainfall showerheads.
The resort accepts up to two pets per room (dogs only) up to 25 pounds. Featured amenities include an international restaurant Roí, a private beach, an oceanview resort pool, and complimentary bicycles, kayaks and paddleboards.