Steelpan Introduces New Concepts
Enjoy an elevated happy hour experience with live music, discounted drinks and light bites, and a specialty Daily Rehab menu to get you through the week.
One of Fort Lauderdale’s newest additions, Steelpan at Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach has quickly become a local favorite. In response to this swift growth, the Caribbean-American fusion restaurant recently launched an elevated happy hour experience with live music and a discounted specialty menu of cocktails and light bites inspired by the multicultural island flavors of South Florida.
Steelpan’s “Signature Sips” menu, available every day of the week from 4 to 7 p.m., features a variety of cocktails for just $6. Offerings include drinks like the Coco Loco, the Mai Captain and the Blue Lagoon. A “Beach Bites” menu will also be on offer during the week with items like the coconut shell ceviche of ahi tuna poke for just $7 each.
In addition to these signature happy hour menus, Steelpan will host live music on select nights of the week featuring a wide variety of musical talent. Guests can enjoy throwback tunes on Wednesdays from 5 to 8 p.m., signature steel drums on Fridays from 5 to 8 p.m. and sultry Latin music on Saturdays from 6 to 9 p.m.
No matter what day of the week it is, you can escape to an oasis of delicious tropical flavors at Steelpan. The restaurant is also launching an all-day “Daily Rehab” menu with a different Signature Sip featured for just $6 each day of the week. The schedule of drinks includes:
- Mondays: Rum Therapy (dark rum, pineapple & orange juice, cream of coconut)
- Tuesdays: Bellini Moonshiners (Prosecco, moonshine, mango, fresh mint, lime juice)
- Wednesdays: Island Sangria (red wine, tropical fruit, splash of rum)
- Thursdays: Toasted Frozen Coconut Mojito (Blanco rum, coconut milk, fresh mint, lime juice)
- Fridays: Sky Juice (gin, coconut water, condensed milk)
- Saturdays: Frosé (slushy rosé wine, berry purée)
- Sundays: Pineapple Ginger Prosecco (Prosecco, pineapple purée, cilantro, splash of tequila)
For more information on Steelpan or to make a reservation, visit www.SteelpanFTL.com or call 1.954.302.5252. To stay in the loop on Steelpan’s latest news, follow the restaurant on Instagram @SteelpanFTL.